Interwoven

Interwoven

Belle Hamilton Novel #1

Michelle Montebello

Interwoven by Michelle Montebello

Reviewed by Helen

WOW this book packs a real punch, it is so very well written, it is moving, the characters are alive some vulnerable some trying at times but this one pulled me in from page one and I practically inhaled it, I savoured the words. This is different from the normal romances I read more along the woman’s fiction line I think, definitely has romance throughout but the ending brings to us the troubles of the world and starts a new life for Belle Hamilton.

Belle Hamilton is a romantic at heart she dreams of being the perfect wife and mother she loves cooking, she is an only child and is a bit of a disappointment to her father, but she has a job as a journalist is engaged to a barrister Ben and couldn’t be happier, all is good until she arrives at Ben’s place one Friday evening and everything she dreamed of is shattered. Belle turns to her best friend Riley and with the help of her mother Belle and Riley travel to Europe.

In Europe Belle changes, she becomes stronger, does things that make her happy as she travels from London, and then to Rome where she meets Andrea and his father gives her a job cooking and her life is moving really well but there are still a lot of insecurities for Belle. When there is a problem with Riley they need to leave Rome and quickly, but she leaves part of her heart with Andrea in Rome and they arrive in Paris which starts a new journey.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book it is a fabulous debut, there is so much going on Belle is a fabulous heroine in this story she is so very vulnerable but learns strength through her travels and the fabulous people she meets, I loved her journey and Andrea is such an Italian hero he is so good but with so much happening and Belle’s insecurities their timing is not quite right, Riley Belle’s best friend she is Riley I loved her as well, and she does so much to help Belle and then one night of terror in Paris and so many lives are torn apart. I highly recommend this book, I hope I have done it justice in the review and I am really looking forward to the next book in the series to see how Belle gets on, this book is going to stay with me for a while thank you MS Montebello for a fabulous story.

5/5 stars for a fabulous story

Published October 6th 2017 by Australian eBook Publisher